Service Level Agreement
This (Service Level Agreement) SLA only applies to custom enterprise plans. If your team needs an SLA, you can request it by getting in touch with us on our Contact page.
Ara Assistant commits to provide a level of service for our enterprise customers demonstrating:
- 100% Uptime: We'll serve our APIs and applications 100% of the time without qualification
- Penalties: If our APIs or applications fail to meet the above service level, you'll receive a credit equal to
For any and each outage during a monthly billing period, we'll provide a credits equal to an amount calculated as: Credit = (Outage Period minutes * Affected Customer Ratio) ÷ Scheduled Availability minutes. Keep in mind that:
- Credits are your sole and exclusive remedy for any violation of this SLA
- The total amount of credits awarded in any twelve (12) month period shall not, under any circumstance, exceed one (1) month of a your cumulative total monthly service fees
- Credits for this SLA will only be calculated against monthly recurring fees associated with the service
Of course, this SLA doesn't apply to any performance or availability issues:
- Due to factors outside our reasonable control
- That resulted from the actions of your or a third-party
- Caused by your use of the our services after we advised you to modify your use, and if you didn't
- During beta and trial service (as determined by us); or
- Attributable to the acts or omissions of your team, agents, contractors, or vendors, or anyone gaining access to our service by means of your team's accounts or equipment.